RR Stone Flooring – 5 reasons to trust RR Stone for all your flooring needs
1. Beautiful design and beautiful quality is what we pride ourselves on
- RR Stone flooring imports, stocks and specialises in a wide range of flooring, including natural stone and porcelain tiles. All are carefully selected to ensure they meet our high standards of beautiful design and quality. Our premier brands include Little Greene Paint Company, bathrooms by Laura Ashley, Flaminia, Graff, Ashton & Bentley, Vitra and Grohe – to name just a few. Through our own workshops we manufacture handmade granite, quartz, slate and marble worktops, complemented beautifully with Franke sinks and taps. We also make hearths, vanity units and other architectural gems.
2. We are proud to be the official Ted Todd supplier and design centre for Cumbria
Our dedicated showroom covers all ranges of Ted Todd Hardwood Flooring. With so much choice available, it showcases the range perfectly, including more than 60 full-size pull out two-metre-high displays. Sometimes there’s just no alternative to seeing large full size panels when choosing your real wood flooring.
3. We have 25 years industry experience
At RR Stone, we understand that choosing a floor can be a complicated subject. But we’ve been in the business for nearly three decades, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you’re receiving expert advice when you deal with us. We can also offer a number of fantastic incentives, including free delivery on large orders and unbeatable discounts based on order size.
4. A trip to the Lake District to visit our showroom is definitely reason enough!
- Based in Staveley, we are lucky to be surrounded by stunning scenery and beautiful views. If you’re a keen walker, we would certainly recommend combining your visit with a walk to explore the local area. Staveley is perfectly placed, with easy access to the fells (the Kentmere Horseshoe in particular). You could discover Craggy Wood, Longsleddle Woods, and Spring Hag, which are all within easy walking distance. Or, if you’re looking for something slightly more challenging, a steep walk up Reston Scar is worth it for the spectacular views. Popular visitor destinations, such as Kendal and Windermere, are also within easy reach, so you can tick more than one outing in the lovely Lakes off your list.
5. But it isn’t just the stunning landscape, our showroom offers over 4,000 square foot of displays!
This includes a dedicated showroom covering a huge range of Ted Todd hardwood flooring and stone. Open to both the public and trade. We’re open Monday to Thursday, 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm (we’re closed on Sundays) Be sure to pop a date in your diary and come along!
- For free expert advice, call us on 01539 822666 and speak to one of our friendly and professional sales representatives. Alternatively, you can use our live chat facility on our website.