All our pieces must be able to withstand the test of time. With constant exposure to heat, detergents, organic materials and much more, a quality worktop should be durable and easy to maintain. That’s why here at Staveley, we manufacture with perfect materials; Granite, Quartz, Slate, Marble and Porcelain Slabs. What’s more, these are all available in a multitude of colours, shades and patterns, See below for examples.
It is this range that makes our materials such an appealing choice. Though each differ in their properties, all are capable of the beautiful, elegant, and classic yet practical finish you desire.
Call us on 01539 822666 for any quotes on Worktops or other Bespoke Piece
As a natural material, a slate worktop will display unique markings, subtle variations in colour and individual character. Relatively durable and resistant to most common chemicals, this material is easy to clean. It acts as a focal point for any kitchen, adding a sleek and beautiful touch of class.
Well known for its strong and durable qualities, Granite is a material formed as a result of cooled magma. Its natural origins give it unique colour, character and design options suitable for all projects. Not only this but its strength and resistance to cold and heat make it an ideal kitchen worktop surface which is not easily damaged.
In terms of selecting an appropriate material for a kitchen worktop, Quartz is arguably one of the best. Though man-made, it maintains a similar appearance to Granite but is far more durable. Its non-porous qualities make it not only waterproof and resistant to liquid but also one of the most hygienic surfaces. Whilst it maintains a look of natural stone, it is hard wearing, scratch resistant and virtually indestructible.
This ultra-sophisticated material can be completely uniform, fitting seamlessly into any kitchen or bathroom. A smooth, clean and durable surface which will withstand day to day wear. Not only scratch, stain, freezing and thawing resistant but also fireproof, this material is designed to last.
- First of all, we offer a second to none template & fixing service. We aim to fit the surface 5-7 working days after templating.
- Templating involves making a set of MDF patterns to your specifications and approval. This then becomes part of the final manufacturing process, resulting in your product fitting perfectly.
- Manufacturing in-house in our state of he art workshops. Our team of stone masons use their time served skills to create the perfect results. We have a CNC controlled workstation and a full stable of equipment and skill to produce the perfect result every time on time.
- Following this, our templaters will return with your worktops and fit them. They have the knowledge and equipment to ensure that the installation of your worktops involves minimal fuss and upheaval.
- Finally, we are able to attend to plumbing, fitting the desired bowl, and cabinetwork should this be necessary. As a result, you can avoid extra charges for other tradesmen being present during the installation of worktops.