Spotlight on: Bespoke Stone shower trays
Our bespoke shower trays are a perfect way to upgrade your bathroom with something a little bit special! They can be made in a wide range of materials including slate, limestone and marble. These all give different, stunning effects. The beauty of the shower trays is that you can have the same material on the floor, so you can get a stunning seamless look.
What’s special about this product?
All of our shower trays are made to order so we can accommodate for any unusual sizing. It also allows you to create the shower tray that you really want. Some of the features that we offer:
- – Sloping edges to create a seamless effect when installed at floor level.
- – Defined edges if preferred
- – Shower waste can be placed wherever you like
- – Many types of shower waste can be used
- – Decorative features such as grooved lines
- – Grooved cut out for fitting glass panels
- – Wide range of stones – including slate, limestone and marble.
- – If you have any other ideas then let us know!
Is it difficult to look after?
- You might be concerned that a stone shower tray would be difficult to look after… but don’t worry! They will come sealed and ready to go. Depending on the sealant that we use – which will depend on the stone type – it will last for either 5 or 15 years before it needs resealing, so there is very little maintenance!
- When (eventually!) it does need resealing, you will know as the water will stop sitting on the surface in droplets. Find out more here.
- Try not to use abrasive cleaning products on the tray to ensure the sealant lasts as long as possible.
Of course, this is a very quick overview about the shower trays. Please visit the showroom to speak to one of our experts in person.Alternatively, call us on 01539 822666 or contact us to find out more.
One last thing…
It’s not only bespoke shower trays that we can make – we can also provide you with sinks, vanity tops, bath surrounds and more for your bathroom!